My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, August 4, 2023

be yourself

Hello crafty friends!
Today I have a card to share with you.
This was made with some things I had on my desk
and in my stash.
I had gotten this hexagon die from Temu
and was trying it out in different ways.
It was sitting on my desk and I decided to 
use it for a card.  I had cut the "outline" with the
die and cut another with different paper.  I simply
glued the pieces into the outline on a piece of
pink card stock.
I cut that to size and adhered it to a card base.
The "be yourself" was from a set of printed sentiments
 from my stash and layered onto another piece of  pink 
card stock, and my card was done.
This card is only 3.25" x 4.50"
so it's a small one but I love it.

Thank you for spending time here today.
I hope you will come again soon.
Until then,
use your stash!









 

No comments: