My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, August 21, 2023

Baby Shower Card

Good day!
Today I have a card I made for a baby shower
to show you.
I bought the svg file from the 
Silhouette Design Store
and cut it on my Silhouette Cameo.
As fine as some of the cuts are, it was an
easy one to cut and weed.
I adhered the die cut to the background paper, 
added the cloud with the greeting and
then added it all to a white card base.
To be honest, I actually cut the image larger
than I intended, so I made it into a square card,
but I'm glad, as I like how it turned out.
I wrote a personal note inside the card to go
with the shower gifts.

Thanks for stopping by today, 
I hope you have been inspired in some way.
Come again soon.
Until then,
embrace your "mistakes"
As I always say, there are no mistakes in 
crafting, only chances to be more creative.

 

No comments: