My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, August 13, 2023

Using What I Have

Hi crafty people!
Today I'm showing you a couple cards that I 
made, using some of the things in my stash.
The background piece is a piece of card stock 
from my stash of gelli prints.  I've had it a long time,
so have no idea exactly how I made it.  Probably just 
craft paints on my gelli plate.
The leaves are some eco printing that I did, by placing 
leaves onto card stock and running them through my 
The shine sentiment is from a random set in my stash.
Once it was stamped onto a piece of the eco print card,
it was layered onto a piece of the gelli print card.
This purple and turquoise background piece was made with
Dylusion sprays that were sprayed onto a piece of photo paper.
The leaves were an eco print from my stash.
I decided to leave this with no sentiment on the outside
or the inside to make it a note card to be used for 
whatever I need at the time.

I'm glad you stopped by today to see what I've been up to.
I hope you've been inspired in some way and 
will come again soon.
You never know what you'll find on 
Kristie Kreates!
Until then,
use your stash!









Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.



 

No comments: