My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Spin Painting Clean Up #3

Hello creative people!
Today I have one more card that I made from 
the spin painting clean up.
After spin painting with Marie, the paint dried onto
the inside of the salad spinner that we used.
I peeled that paint off and glued it onto
pieces of card stock.
For this card, I layered the piece with the paint onto
black card stock, which I think really sets it off.
I then layered that onto a piece of hand made paper that I
had from a paper making session a few months ago.
I like he rough tear on the hand made paper for this
card.  It was then adhered to a white card base.
The inside was left blank to be used for whatever 
it is needed for.

I'm glad you stopped in today, I hope you were inspired in some 
way and will come back soon.
Until then,
try something new!





 

No comments: