My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Embossed Tree Card

Hello readers!
Today I'd like to share a pretty basic card with you.
On this card I have used the "Tree" image (#14501) from QKR Stampede

I stamped the image onto blue card stock with VersaMark watermark ink then applied gold embossing powder to the image.  I then heated it with my heating tool to melt the powder.
If you have never done heat embossing and want to try it, it is very simple and gives beautiful results. If you have questions, feel free to e-mail me.
Once this powder is heated it becomes metallic and shiny. 
 I love the effect heat embossing gives.

I layered the image onto gold metallic card stock and then onto the black with gold stars and used a white card base.

This is a very 'clean and simple' card that I love. 
Very easy to make.

Thanks for stopping by today, come back again soon!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: