My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, December 12, 2011

QKR Design team call and card

Hello and welcome!
I hope you are having a great time getting ready for the holiday season!
I've got my cards done, but that shopping just doesn't seem to want to do itself, still plenty to do there.

Today I'm going to show you a card I made with "Snowy Cabin" (#13807) from QKR Stampede.  I ran a piece of white card stock through my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder, sorry I don't know the name of this one, but I love it.  The center is the perfect place to nestle this little "Snowy Cabin"  I used watercolor pencils to color the image, then used a glue pen on the snowy areas and added glitter.

QKR Stampede and it's sister companies are looking for some new design team member.  If you are interested you can check out the "rules" at the links below.  For the QKR Stampede team a project using this "Snowy Cabin" is part of the process.
I'm happy to say I will be staying on the design team for another 6 months.  If you are interested, be sure to check these links.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment: