My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Round Card

Hello! 
 I hope your holiday preparations are moving along well.  Mine are, we made a huge dent in our Christmas shopping today, now just to get them wrapped.

Today I'm showing you a round card I made with
"Snow Scene Circle Stamp" (#17301)
from Eureka! Stamps.  This is the image used for the Design Team call for Eureka! Stamps.  I'm happy to tell you that I will be on the Eureka! Stamps Design Team for another 6 month term.  I am thrilled to be able to work with this company.  There are so many wonderful images in their store!
I stamped onto watercolor paper and used watercolor crayons to color the image.  I used a glue pen and added glitter on the snow and used Glossy Accents to give the moon and the pond some shine.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you'll stop again soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments: