My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas cards

How are you doing on your Christmas cards?
I was having a tough time deciding on a card to make and I was thinking I wouldn't get them done.  Finally, a style ect. just hit me and I was set to go.

I decided to use the "Pine Sprig" (#15702) image from QKR Stampede.
I stamped it onto white card stock and colored them with water color crayons.
I used a few different colors of card stock with the image as a mat.
I then ran white card stock through my Cuttlebug with the snowflake embossing folder.

Here is a close up that shows the embossed snowflakes better.
I use just a touch of gold Stickles on the bells to finish them off.
On the inside of the cards I used the digital image of
"Merry Christmas" (#6803) from Eureka! Stamps.
By using the digital image, I could adjust the size and change the color to match the card fronts.

I'm lovin' how they turned out!
Did you make Christmas cards this year?  I'd love to hear about them.
Leave me a comment telling me about them and a link if you have them on a blog etc.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Come again soon.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh my word this beautiful!
I love the white and the image this pops

Lisadwb said...

Cute cards. They look so elegant! The embossing adds a lot to your card.

kisatrtle said...

They are very cute