My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My 2011 favorites

I wanted to share with you some of my favorite projects of 2011.
Some of them are cards, some are altered projects, some are layouts, but for whatever reason they are ones that I really love.
So here they are.  Hope you enjoy seeing them.  I'm not sure that all of them have been posted on the blog before.


Stamping and coloring on dryer sheets.

These next 3 are my "pear series" I love this stamp and made several different cards with it.




Sorry about this picture, not the best clarity, but I love the card.



2 altered jeans pockets.



These were made for my nieces friend.

"House" mini book I made for a Mother's Day exchange with my scrapping friends.

These are the covers of the scrapbooks that I made for my nephew and new niece of their wedding.  I love the entire scrapbook, but I couldn't share all the pages, just too many.  LOL, that's why I had to put them into 2 books.




I decided that I want to make a layout of each of my nieces and nephews. This is the first one of my nephew Joel.



Finally am working on layouts of my kids when they were little.
I made these 2 from pictures from one photo session of them.



Love this layout of my Grandparents.  That little wallet sized picture is my Mom.  The picture doesn't do this layout justice, it really turned our beautiful.

I made this for a scrapping cyber friend who had a baby just before Christmas.  A group of us made layouts and sent her a 'starter' scrapbook for little William.

These are hats I made for a couple of my greats. (That's what I call my great nieces and nephews)

Love this gift card holder that I made.  That penguin is so darn cute.  I made a few with this little guy.

Well, those are my faves, hope you like them too.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

kisatrtle said...

I so love all your projects! Thanks for sharing your crafting love with us.

Sue said...

Wow, fun to look back at all the creativeness! You have some great cards and projects, my favorite is the layout of your Grandparents, just beautiful.

Kristi, thanks for taking the time to offer comfort on my blog. I appreciate that you did that.

Hugs
Sue

Lisadwb said...

Nice look back, I remember so many of them, but I think the poppy one is still my favorite!!

Larelyn said...

So many wonderful projects, Kristie. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Larelyn