My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Poinsettia card

Hello all!
Today I have a card made with the Poinsettia stamp (#83407) from
Biblical Impressions is another sister company to QKR Stampede and Eureka! Stamps.
This is the stamp that was used for the Design Team Call for
Biblical Impressions.  I am on the other 2 company design teams and I think that is enough for me right now, but the owner was happy to have me create a card with this image even though I'm not on that team.  She is wonderful to work with and like the other two companies, Biblical Impressions, has many versatile images.
I stamped onto watercolor paper and colored the image with watercolor crayons.  I then used my new set of Spellbinder dies to cut the scalloped circle shape.  I adhered it to the card stock base and added the crystal bling around the edge.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you'll stop in to Biblical Impressions and see the many images they have to offer.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Enfys said...

Hi Kristie, just popped over to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year. Love your card!
hugs
Enfys xx