My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Prizes for MHP

Hi blog fans!
Today I'd like to show you some 
prizes I made for a recent crop we had at 
My Happy Place.
Danielle and I had a
Luau Celebration Crop
to kick off the fall season at MHP.
I wanted to use my Silhouette Cameo
and some vinyl to make them.
I found this cup at Michael's and added
I (heart) MHP
It was used along with some scrapping supplies
as one prize.
I had also found this lunch bag.
Pretty just as it was and very useful as it is insulated,
but I wanted to "fix it up" a bit.
I just couldn't decide what to do with it,
I needed something generic so it wouldn't matter
who won it.
Finally I decided on I (heart) MHP for this too.
At first I did it with just the silver, but it just didn't show up enough,
so I cut the black and pink in graduating
sizes and layered them.
I love how it turned out.
I think Cheryl, our winner, will get lots of use out of it
as well as the goodies that we inside.
I've made a couple other things along this line, but
they are Christmas gifts, so they will have to wait a while
for me to show y'all.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll come again soon.
I'm loving that Cameo and you never know what
I'm going to make next.
Neither do I actually, lol!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!





No comments: