My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Wedding Card for Patrick and Vicki

Hello bloggy friends!
Earlier in the month I posted about making the invitations for
my nephew's wedding.
Well, that wedding is today!
I'm so excited and I know we are going to have a
fabulous time.
And of course I needed a wedding card for 
Patrick and Vicki.
I wanted it to tie in with the invitations
so I used the same papers that I used to make the invitations.
I also used 
"Lg Filagree Heart" (#24601) from 
Eureka! Stamps
I heat embossed the image onto the red card stock 
with clear embossing powder.
I then fussy cut the heart image and added it to the front of the card.
I think this adds just the right amount of 
"pop" to the card.
I know they will appreciate the effort taken to
create a card that coordinates with the invitations
I made for their wedding.

Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you are inspired in some way.
Come again soon!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Susan (rainy) said...

Gorgeous wedding card!! The heat embossed heart on the beautiful designer paper is a real "WOW"!! Hope the wedding was wonderful!