My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, November 7, 2014

Groom Wine Glass

A while back in THIS post I showed you 
the wine glasses I made for my nieces bachlorette party.
The party was a big success and everyone loved their glasses.
A few days before the wedding I saw my nephew and niece at 
the store picking up tuxes with my son.
I was honored when they asked if I'd be able to make a
wine glass for my nephew.
They wanted to use them at their wedding.
Here is what I made for Patrick.
Because he knew about it, I gave him a few
choices of what I'd put on the glass and he chose
this image.
And of course "Groom" on the other side.
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut all the vinyl 
for this wine glass.
Their Roaring 20s themed wedding and reception
was a big hit and everyone had a wonderful time.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Come again soon.

No comments: