My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Lunch bag and boxes

A while back my son's girlfriend, Sara, started a new job.
Not long after that, Jaryd, found some "Bento Boxes" on 
clearance and picked them up.
He asked me to help him personalize them with him.
So we went to my Silhouette Designer Edition software and got started.
I had recently picked up some insulated lunch bags on
clearance at Michael's, so I let him pick on for Sara.
Then he chose the font that he liked and the colors for the lettering.
He chose a different font for the boxes.
Have you ever seen Bento Boxes?
They are pretty cool.
They are like this when you buy them.
Great for storage.
And the expand to fit quite a bit of food.
Once you finish your lunch or snack or whatever,
you just collapse it again.
And in the top there is this cool little utensil with
a fork at one end and a spoon at the other.
It snaps into the little carrying spot in the cover.
Very convenient.

Jaryd and I put the boxes into the lunch bag,
when he gave it to her she was surprised and loved it all.

I went to the store and picked up some of these bad boys 
for myself.  Not sure what I'll do with them, who will end up 
with them, or if I'll vinyl them,
but I couldn't pass them up.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Come again soon.


No comments: