My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Using unexpected supplies

Hello crafters!
Today I have a tutorial posted on 
that will tell you how I made these backgrounds 
with an unexpected supply.
Can you guess what I used to make these stripes?
I made 4 different backgrounds,
I'm sure you can guess which one was the first one
I made.
 I'm glad I didn't stop
after the first one, because even though I wasn't 
crazy about that one,
I do like the way the other 3 turned out.
Here is what I did with the 3 that I liked.
I liked the orange and brown together and thought
the twine was a perfect accent with the colors.
I cut the blue and red piece into 3 panels and 
used foam tape to adhere them to the card front.
I added a few sequins for a little extra interest.
This card is very simple, but I love how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll check out my tutorial on
to learn how I made these backgrounds.
And I hope you'll be inspired to use
some unexpected supplies when you are crafting.
Hope to see you again soon!

No comments: