My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Farming update

It's been about a week and a half since I planted my
little farm and I'm really happy with how it's coming along.
Above are my plants the day I put them in,
below is what they looked like yesterday.
I'd say they are coming along very nicely.
Especially that Romaine!
Here's how my zucchini are growing.
I can't believe I didn't take any pictures of them when I
put them in.
They have lots of new growth coming out.
Can't wait to actually see a blossom and a squash
coming along.


Here's one of the tomato pots, they don't seem to be doing as well 
as the rest of my farm.  I did change spots for them so they would get more
sun.  Hopefully they will start growing a little faster soon.

Thanks for coming by today.
Come again soon,
you never know what you'll find on
Kristie Kreates.

1 comment:

Lisadwb said...

Kristie, I am so far behind on my blog visits!! I love your garden pictures! I hope you have a bountiful harvest!!