My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Homemade cleaner/bug spray

I recently saw this posted on facebook and thought
I'd give it a try.  I don't know the original poster, but there
are several different versions on Pinterest.
It's as simple as this:
This is all you need.
I had some clementines that were getting a 
little old to eat and figured, why not make use of them.
I peeled all the clementines and put the peels
in a mason jar.
I added white vinegar to the jar and put the lid on.
Now to let it sit for a couple weeks and we'll see
how it works.
I'll post again once it's done and let y'all know
how it turns out.
Hopefully, I won't have any ants that I need
to get rid of.
Thanks for popping in, come again soon.
Never know what you'll see on 
Kristie Kreates!

No comments: