My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, June 17, 2016

The Farm is Growing!

Just a quick update on my little farm.
It's been 2 1/2 weeks and my plants are still alive.
In fact most of them are doing really well.
The hot peppers are doing well, have had a few 
blossoms on them.
Cucumbers are so-so. Some are doing okay, but 
growing slowly and a couple are just not growing at all.
The romaine is growing very well,
I should be able to harvest enough for a salad very soon.
The zucchini are doing very well too.
Lots of new growth on those guys.
No blossoms yet though.
The tomatoes are taking their sweet time,
not a lot of growth, but I have changed their location
so they get more sun and I just noticed some new 
growth on them.
Thanks for stopping by,
hope you'll pop in again soon.
You never know what you might see on
Kristie Kreates!

No comments: