My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Sympathy cards



Sadly, I have needed some sympathy cards recently.
I didn't have a sentiment that was exactly what I wanted and
decided on "Just a note..." from Eureka Stamps
This way I could write my message inside the card.
These cards could easily be used for any type of note.
I stamped the poppy image from
onto watercolor paper and used my watercolor
crayons to color them.
I have both Lyra and Neo Color water color crayons 
and love them both.
The difference doesn't show up a great deal
in the pictures, but I tried using different combinations
of reds, oranges and purple to color the flower
and a few greens for the rest.
I fussy cut the flowers and adhered them to 
a blue background paper,
then onto the white note card.
I varied the size of the card a little bit
and I like how they both turned out.
Sometimes simple is best.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Until next time, make something beautiful.

No comments: