My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Graduating Greats

Two of my great nieces graduated this year and are headed for 
high school.
When I saw the pictures of them on facebook, I couldn't
believe how grown up they are.
Just like everyone, I wonder where the time went. 
I still remember when their Dad's were this age and I 
couldn't believe it.
Here are Lexi and Dejah,
two wonderful, beautiful young ladies with so 
much to look forward to.
And here are the cards I made for them.
The color of the caps is actually a lot closer to the color
of their actual caps and gowns than it looks
in the picture.
The background paper is some that I made
using THIS method.
The cap and diploma were stamped onto white
card stock, colored with 
Recollections Watercolor Crayons
then fussy cut and adhered to the card base with
foam tape.
The Congratulations! sentiment was stamped
directly onto the card front with 
VersaFine onyx black ink.

Thanks for stopping by today,
come again soon.
Glad I could share my cards and a couple
of my Greats with you today.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!


No comments: