My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

I pick you

Recently there was a local story about a
young boy that has cancer, the Mom was asking
for birthday cards for him as he was supposed to have
a birthday party, but because of the cancer and treatment
it had to be cancelled.
She said the cornier the better.
Here is what I came up with for him.
The background paper is some I made with 
alcohol inks and THIS technique.
The stamp is "Picking" from 
QKR Stampede,
I colored it with colored pencils,
and fussy cut it.
Here is the inside of the card.
I think this is something that will make a 
young boy laugh,
I sure hope so.

Thanks for stopping by today,
hope you have a fabulous day!
Come again soon,
until then have some fun crafting!

No comments: