My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Homemade Cleaner Results

Hi all!
Remember when I made that homemade cleaner?
Here's the post about it.
Today I used it for the first time and I have to tell you,
I'm pretty impressed with how well it works.
A few days ago I asked my hubby for a small fan,
he brought one that has been sitting in our basement for years.
It was grosser than gross, so I didn't want to use it
until I cleaned it.
Below are some pictures of what it looked like before 
I cleaned it.



Pretty disgusting, eh?  What can I expect though, it had
been used for years, then put into the basement to 
just sit?
I put my cleaner in a spray bottle and sprayed the fan
parts with it.  Oh MY!  all that gunk just wiped right off
with a paper towel.
I did use an old toothbrush to get into the small spaces,
but it didn't take much effort to clean it up at all.
I'm really loving this cleaner
Below you'll see how it looks after cleaning.
Easy peasy!



Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you'll be inspired to make some of this great 
cleaner.  Pop over to the post linked above and see how.
It's really simple and cheap as can be!
Come again soon,
you never know what you'll see on 
Kristie Kreates!

No comments: