My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Grandma's Boys Bag Book

Hello blog friends!
Do you remember when I made the 
bag book as an exchange gift at Christmas time?
Well, a friend saw it and loved it, she asked if I could
make one for her.
We chose to make one to feature her grandsons.
Here is the finished book.
I hope she likes it.
I thought stars were appropriate as I 
know they are the stars in her life.
Every page has a pocket with a 4" x 4.5" 
double sided mat to hold pictures.
There is also a larger 6" x 5.5" 
double sided mat that pulls out from the 
end of the page.
Each page has different papers and embellishments.
Every tag is also different,
You can see I used jute twine as 
pulls for the larger tags.
There is also space for pictures on the "flap"
at the left side of each page.
There are 24 spaces for picture.
I tried to incorporate the different sports 
that the boys are involved in
as well as some general "boy" things.
I'm sure she will have plenty of wonderful
pictures to fill her new book.
And she will enjoy it for years to come.
Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you are inspired in some way and maybe
you'll give one of these 'bag books' a try.
I hope you'll stop by again soon,
you never know what you'll see on 
Kristie Kreates.

No comments: