My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, July 22, 2016

Wedding Gift and Card

Today I have a wedding gift and card to show you.
I like to give a handmade gift when I can and I hope
Esther and Thomas like this.
I used a floating frame, which is one with 2 pieces of glass
and no back.
I used the "M" design, added their names and established date,
then cut it from black vinyl, with my Silhouette Cameo,
and applied it to the glass.
This isn't a very good picture, but I wanted to show that
these frames have a "foot" so they can be stood on a 
mantel or table.
Here is what it looks like hanging on our wall.
I think it turned our great and I hope they like it too. 
This is the card we are giving them.
Inside I added a white piece of card stock with 
a sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today,
hope you are having a wonderful day and 
that you will stop by again soon.
Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

No comments: