My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, July 8, 2016

Anniversary gift

A couple weeks ago, I showed you the
etching I did with my friend Danielle.
Danielle finished the gift and I thought I'd give you 
a look at what she did.
Now this isn't the best picture mind you,
but at least you can get the idea of how it turned out.
I think she did a great job and I bet 
Sue and Tom just love it.
Thanks for stopping by,
come again soon.
Now go create something beautiful!

1 comment:

Lisadwb said...

It turned out lovely!! Such a treasure!