My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, February 24, 2017

Bird Crazy

Hello everyone!
I have several birthday's in February, so I decided
to get moving one day and made the cards I needed
for the month.
I absolutely LOVE these mini crazy birds
from Tim Holtz.
I bought the set of 3 stamps and dies 
one day at Michael's
and I've never seen that set again
and haven't been able to find it online either.

This card is just an extra that I made while I was 
at it.  Love this sentiment.
This card I left blank inside so I can add a
sentiment when I need it.

I don't remember who I addressed each of these
cards too, but I think this one work well 
for anyone you want to give a smile too.

I thought this was a cute sentiment.

I'm sure this one is going to one of
my OLDER brothers.

This one is going to my other OLDER brother.
I think they'll get a kick out of them.

I made the backgrounds using a stripe from the
from Simon Says Stamp
I used these stamps sets from
 Cas-ual Fridays Stamps
for the sentiments:
and stamped them in

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you'll come again soon.
I have decided that this year 
I will get better about sending out cards
to family and friends.
So I will probably be posting a lot
of cards in the future, so be sure to pop 
in and see what I've been creating.
Until next time,
Happy Crafting!



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.




No comments: