My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, February 20, 2017

Valentine Treats

Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day!
Here are the goodies that I put into the boxes
that I made for my family.
I started out by putting mini marshmallows
on little pretzel sticks.
I then dipped them into melted milk chocolate.
Then I made Rice Krispie Treats and cut them into
hearts with a little cookie cutter.
I melted some white chocolate and dipped one
side into the chocolate and added a few sprinkles. 
 I also dipped little pretzel sticks into chocolate,
then rolled them in sprinkles, chopped pecans
or coconut.
The last goodie I added was a Chap Stick.
Something they all can use during this cold weather.
These little cello bags that I picked up at 
Hollo's worked perfectly.
I put the bag into the goodie box and filled them
inside the boxes, closed it with a twist tie 
and added the Chap Stick on top.
Hubby got his on Valentine's day, but I didn't
see the others until later.
I don't think they minded at all that they were
a little late.

Thanks for stopping in today.
I hope you'll come again soon,
you never know what you'll find on
Kristie Kreates!

No comments: