My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, February 17, 2017

Valentine Treat Boxes

Hi blog friends!
I hope your Valentine treated you well.
I had several people who received treats from 
me this year.
Here is what I put them in.
I found the video tutorials for these on
one of my favorite blogs,
Sam is amazing and does lots of
videos showing little boxes, bags and 
other projects. Love her blog!
Post for each box is linked below.
This is a 4 sided box
I used scrap paper pieces for all my boxes.
Here is a triangle box
I stamped the Swirl Heart and sentiment
and fussy cut them.
Hearts and senitments were adhered with foam tape.
Another 4 sided box
A 5 sided box which I figured the 
pattern and dimensions myself.
And lastly another 6 sided box.
These boxes look like they'd be difficult
to make, but they are really quite easy.
Especially since Sam did all the figuring for us.
Be sure to go to Pootles and check out Sam's
blog, she really is quite wonderful.

I filled these little boxes with some
Valentine's Day goodies, but didn't give them 
out until we are together a couple days after
the holiday.
I hope they liked them as much as I do.

Thanks for popping in to see what I've
been creating.
I'll be showing you what goodies I put into 
these boxes in my next post.
Come back and check it out.
Until then,
go check out 


No comments: