My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to leave a 
Happy Thanksgiving!
for y'all.
I hope you have a lot to be
thankful for.
I know I do.  
There are so many wonderful
people and things in my life.
I have talents that I enjoy
and friends and family that
I love and make me smile.
Here's a blast from the past.
This is a card I made for 
Thanksgiving 2010
I'm also thankful for all my blog friends
who follow my posts.
Even though I don't get a lot of comments,
I know you are there and I 
appreciate you and am so thankful that
you come by to check things out on 
Kristie Kreates.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments: