My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Welcome Sweet Baby

Hello and Welcome!
Today I'm showing you a new baby card that I made.
The baby that is was sent to is very special, as 
the parents when through a lot to be able to have her.
And she is absolutely beautiful and so very loved.
both sold through Stamp On It
I stamped them with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
and colored them with my 
then fussy cut them and adhered them to the card.
The "Welcome sweet baby" was stamped with 
individual alpha stamps, but I don't know who they were 
made by.  I then colored them in.
The Baby Animals were adhered to the card with an

Thanks for stopping in today.
I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Until next time,
create something fun!


Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.




1 comment:

Susan aka rainy said...

Super cute card, Kristie. The action wobble is such an adorable and fun idea.