My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sara's Birthday

Hello!
Today I'm showing you a card I made for a special young
lady, my son's fiance, Sara.
She just celebrated her birthday at the first of the month
and I made this card for her.
I knew I wanted to use that kitty stamp for her card,
as she is a cat lover and I knew she'd love it.
I stamped "Crazy Kitty Set" sold through
Stamp On It onto white card stock with 
I then used washi tape to make stripes on the card stock,
and inked the card stock with Distress Ink, carefully removed the
washi tape and had a striped background,
Purple is Sara's favorite color, so this was perfect for her.
The "Peeking in to say" was stamped with a 
"Happy Birthday" is also from 
Stamp On It.

Thanks for stopping by today,
come again soon, you never know
what you'll find on 
Kristie Kreates!


Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.



No comments: