My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, November 13, 2017

Thanksgiving 2

Hi friends!
This is the second post of the Thanksgiving cards
I made.
I used a leaf stamp from QKR Stampede sold through
Stamp On It.  Apparently they don't sell this in unmounted
red rubber any longer, but they do have it in digital.
I stamped it onto white card stock and colored it with 
then fussy cut them.
I stamped the Happy Thanksgiving and used a die to
cut it, and adhered it with foam tape to the front of the card.
For this card I used the same stamps and 
stamped the leaf at different angles around the card.
I then colored them with my Fantasia Colored Pencils.

Thanks for stopping in today,
what are you planning for Thanksgiving?
I'll be having family over and cooking
a turkey.
Hope to see you again soon.
Until them,
Happy Stamping.





Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: