My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, December 18, 2017

Multiple Gift Card Holders

Tis the season!
Hello everyone, how are your holiday preparations going?
Mine are coming along and today I'm showing you a couple
gift card holders that I made.
A couple weeks ago I was visiting a friend and we
went to a demo where Peggy showed us how to make
these cute gift card holders.
I took it a step farther and embellished it more than she did
but it's the same pattern as we learned at the demo.
They hold multiple gift cards, or you can put other things
like lottery tickets or cash in them.
I don't know if I'll be using this one or if it will be going
into my stash for future use.
Once it's untied and opened there is an embellished area
inside the one flap.
Open it a little farther and you have 3 panels
One more step and you reveal the little pockets that hold
the gift cards.
This is the one that I made for my Aunt Marilyn.
Every year we give her a bunch of gift cards for restaurants
that she can go to for a bite to eat.
I stamped, heat embossed and fussy cut the tree for the front,
I used Nuvo drops for the ornaments.
I created this little bird to mimic the birds on the paper.
All the snowflakes were heat embossed with silver,
then fussy cut.
Open it all the way and there are the pockets with the gift cards.
The Santa is on an Action Wobble.
Hopefully this video will work so you can see how 
cute he is when he wobbles.
I can hear Aunt Marilyn giggling right now when he
wiggles and wobbles.

Thanks for stopping in today,
I hope you are well on your way to being ready 
for Christmas or whatever holiday you 
celebrate.
Until next time, 
happy crafting!

No comments: