My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Baby Gift Tag

Hi there!
Welcome, I hope you'll take time to have a look
around on Kristie Kreates.
Today I have a quick post for you.
I was recently invited to a baby shower and
wanted to make a tag that was a little different.
I used
"Baby Zebra" stamp from Eureka Stamps.
I stamped it then colored it with 
colored pencils.
After fussy cutting it I attached an action wobble
to the back, then attached it to a tag I made from 
a watercolor background I found in my stash.
I punched a hole in the top and tied it to the 
gift with ribbon.

Thanks for popping in for this quick 
post, I hope you enjoyed it and will come
again soon.
You never know what you'll find on
Kristie Kreates!


No comments: