My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Our Christmas Cards

Hi there crafters!
Today I'm showing you some of my Christmas cards.
I was totally inspired when I saw 
this video by Kristina Werner
I loved those cards and decided to make my 
own cards in this kind of design.
I have a few different tree dies and decided to use
some of the backgrounds that I had in my stash.
I went with whatever colors I had and I have to say
I love how they turned out.  Most of them 
are not traditional Christmas colors, but that's okay
with me.
Here you can see the background panel.
The white was just too stark, so I embossed them
with snowflakes.  This added just the right touch.
Here's a picture of some of the different colors
I used for the trees.
All in all I made a little over 50 of these cards
that will be sent out to family and friends
this Christmas season.

Thanks for stopping by today,
have you started your Christmas cards?
Christmas is coming quick, so better get to it!
Until next time,
be creative!


No comments: