My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, September 7, 2018

Beauty and Plattsburg

Hello and welcome back.
Today I have a couple more layouts for the 
wedding scrapbook.
Sara's Mom is a photographer, so they went to visit her and she took
some engagement pictures of them.  They invited our daughter
along and pictures were taken of  brother and sister.
This layout is some of my favorite pictures from that shoot.
You can't see it in the picture, but those kind of smudged 
areas are there for a reason.  The entire sheet of card stock
is embossed with words about family.
I inked over the ones that I wanted to stand out.
At the bottom is says
"Family is Forever"
and through out the page brother and sister are highlighted.
Jaryd is Kelsie's little brother, but he is hardly that.  She calls
 him her big little brother and she is his little big sister.
This certainly fits since he is almost a foot taller than she is.
I just love these pictures of them together.
This layout is a title page, of sorts, about that trip.
Plattsburgh is where her Mom lives and 
the pictures are from Places......
......Pumpkins, People and more.
There will be more layouts with pictures from that
trip and the fun they had together.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Come back again soon, you never know
what you'll find on
Kristie Kreates!

No comments: