My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, September 3, 2018

Dino-mite!

Hi Everyone!
Today I have a card to show you.
I made this for a little guy who absolutely
LOVES dinosaurs.

The background is one from my stash.
I made it with alcohol inks and glossy card stock.
I seldom use any kind of sticker, but when I found
some dinosaur stickers in my stash, I knew I
had to use this one for Lennon.
The "Happy Birthday" was stamped with
Staz-On black ink.

Inside I used some of my alphabet stamps to
stamp this sentiment.
I think he'll love this card.

Thanks for stopping by today,
come again soon.
Until then
be creative!

No comments: