My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Savosaurus

Hi all!
Remember this card from a few posts ago?
Today I'm going to show you what I made that 
little guy for his birthday.
I decided to make him a bank, so I went to the store
and got a glass block made for crafting.
I found a free coloring page and use that to trace 
this dinosaur and all it's parts with my
Silhouette Studio Designer Edition software.
I then cut it out with my Silhouette using a couple different colors of 
vinyl.  I used black and silver and layered them.
I cut a slit in the plug and the bank was ready to go.
Oh, except that it needed a bit of money inside.
I added some coins, then my kids added some
too.  It was a nice little start for his savings.
He loved the bank when he opened it and 
any cash that he received he put right into the bank.
Maybe I should have gotten the bigger glass block.
By the time he was finished with his gifts, the bank was full
of random cash!
I love making something a little different for 
gifts and I think a bank is a great idea 
for any kid.

I'm so glad you stopped by today.
Thanks, I hope you have been inspired in some
way and will come again soon.
Until next time,
have fun creating!



No comments: