My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!
I like to have a little something for 
the hubby and kids for Valentine's Day.
I made them all cards, which I'll 
be posting at another time, since it's 
a design that can be used for any occasion.
For today here is what little gifties that I made
for them all.
I bought the candy at Aldi, which is 
my favorite store these days.
They have the best chocolates anywhere,
so I picked up a couple boxes,
split them into little zip loc bags and 
added little toppers that I designed and printed
from my Silhouette Studio Designer Edition
software.
Add a little ribbon around the top and
they were good to go.
The whole thing took me about 15 minutes
to put together, as I had already designed
the heart design and had it in my library.
I put a little more of those truffles in each
bag than I planned, if I had them in the house
I would eat them and I really shouldn't.
I did keep a few for myself though.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope
your Valentine's Day was
LOVEly.
Until next time,
tell someone you love them!

No comments: