My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, February 22, 2019

Lego Valentine

Hello blog friends.
A little bit ago, I posted a Lego card that I made
for a birthday and my nephew just loved it.
For Valentine's Day I wanted to make something special
for him.  The other cards I made just didn't
look like something a young boy would like,
so I decided to make him another Lego card.
I found a picture of a Lego heart online
and recreated it with some background pieces
made with alcohol inks from my stash.
I designed it and
 cut all the Lego pieces with my Silhouette,
then pieced them together onto
white card stock.
Each of the little circles are on tiny
foam dot adhesive pieces.
It was a bit fussy, but well worth
the time, as I love how it turned out.
I hope Anthony loves it as much as I do.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you've been inspired in some way and
will come again soon.
Until then
think outside the box and try something
new!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.


No comments: