My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, February 8, 2019

Unicorn Card

Hi! 
Do you love unicorns?
Well, my little God daughter does.
In fact her whole bedroom is done in
unicorns, she absolutely LOVES them.
I knew I needed to make her birthday card
a unicorn card.
 
I found a unicorn that was free on the internet and 
traced it with my 
Silhouette Studio Designer Edition software.
I cut all the pieces from some "printable glitter card stock"
that I got on clearance when I was shopping with a friend.
Now I wish I had picked up a few more packets, as
it was only $1.00/pkg.
After cutting all the pieces with my Silhouette,
I colored them with my alcohol inks to be the 
colors I needed.  Purple is Andrea's favorite color, so
we certainly needed a purple mane.
I then cut a piece of the glitter card stock for the 
background panel and colored that with a variety
of colors of alcohol inks.
The unicorn was adhered with ATG tape and then 
put onto a white card stock base with foam tape to 
create a pocket.
I made a tag from white card stock and cut the 
sentiment from the same inked glitter card stock as
the background piece.
Adding a bit of gold thread at the top finished off the card.
Andrea loved her card and wants it in her unicorn bedroom,
with all he other unicorns.

I'm glad you stopped in today and hope you enjoyed
your visit.
Come again soon, you never know what you'll find at
Kristie Kreates!




Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: