My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, February 18, 2019

Tags - A Gift For You!

Hi there!
Today I have another design of the tags I made for
my tag swap with my online friends.

I stamped the background with a background stamp
and Smokey Gray VersaFine ink.
I'm sorry I don't have the name of the stamp handy.
I stamped "Girl With Balloon" onto white
card stock and colored them with colored pencils, then
fussy cut them.

I adhered each one to a tag  and stamped
A gift for you!
This sentiment was from a set for
making tags  (I have no idea what
company it is from, sorry.)
onto the tag front and To and From onto
the back.
So there's tag #2 in the series,
I hope you like it and that my friends
do too.
Thanks for stopping in,
come again soon.
Until then
Happy Crafting!



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: