My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Tags - Stars

Hi All.
It's tag series day.

These tags were made with white card stock
cut to size then stamped with
stars from a Dyan Reaveley stamp set.
(I can't find this set to link online, but
any set would do.)
I used VersaFine Crimsom Red Ink to stamp the stars
on the tag. I stamped and heat embossed the small
stars with silver embossing powder, then fussy cut them.

I used red metallic thread to make a little
nest of thread, glued it to the tag and topped it
with the silver star using foam tape.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit with me
and were inspired in some way.
Come again soon,
until then
bring a smile to someone's face



Note the links are only to give a reference so you can
see what the products are.
I didn't necessarily purchase from these sites,
except where specified,
and you may find better prices elsewhere,
I am in no way promoting any particular site.

No comments: