My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Friday, April 7, 2023

Monkey Business

Hello! 
 I hope you are having a crafty day.
Today I have a layout to share with you.
My granddaughter, Marie, loves spending time
with her Auntie Kelsie and Uncle Brad.
They always have a lot of fun together.
These are a few of my favorite pictures of them
being goofy and having fun.
The monkeys, the words and the letters for the
title are all fussy cut.  I'm known as a lover of
fussy cutting and I find it very relaxing.
Many of my cards and layouts have fussy cut pieces
on them.  The names were done on my label maker,
I've just started using it for some of my crafts.
Until now, I've only used it to label things in my
craft room, but I'm liking it on some of my
layouts.  Especially to add the date.

Thanks for stopping by today,
I hope you will come again soon.
Until then,
monkey around with someone. 

 

No comments: