My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Little Bills Fan

Hi everyone!
I know it's not football season right now,
but it will be here before we know it.
Today I have a layout of our littlest Bills fan
to show you.
Is he just too darn cute or what?
Living in the Buffalo, NY area, we are all
big Bills fans and we start 'em early.
These are pictures of my grandson,
he gets dressed in Bills clothes for all
the games and he'll be singing the 
Shout song before long.
I used my Silhouette to design and cut out
the Bills logo as well as the words on
the layout.
Thanks for stopping by today,
come again soon.
Until then,
Go Bills!



 

No comments: