My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, May 1, 2023

Asher Layouts

Hi y'all!
Thanks for stopping by today.
I have a few layouts that I recently put together of my 
grandson, Asher.
He's getting pretty close to a year old, so you can see
I'm a little behind in my scrapbooking.  At least I've
gotten a bit done though.
I love this layout of Asher with Sara.
It's very tough for me to leave "white space" on
my layouts, but sometimes, a picture just needs it's own 
simple page.
This one is of Asher visiting with family and friends.
Marie loves her baby brother, which is 
evident in these pictures.
"Every girl's crazy bout a sharp dressed man"
Isn't he just the most handsome little man?

I'm so glad you stopped by today and I hope you
have enjoyed your time here and will come again soon.
Until then,
love a baby!









 

No comments: