My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Marie Layouts

Hello crafty people!
I hope you have something that is putting a smile on your
face today.
These layouts that I'm sharing with you today 
are doing just that for me.
These pictures were taken my by #2 daughter,
Amanda.  She's Kelsie's best friend.
I think she does a beautiful job with photography.
We got Marie a "princess castle" for the back yard
and she was so thrilled with it.
Some pictures of Marie that are just too cute to not
scrapbook.  I love that one with the pink eyebrows.
When she has her face painted or plays make up with 
Auntie Kelsie, she never wants to clean off her
eyebrows.  She's just too funny and 
just so darn cute!

Thanks for stopping in today.
I hope something here put a smile on your face.
Come again soon,
until then,
spread smiles!









 

No comments: