My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Use Your Colored Pages

Welcome!
Do you ever wonder what to do with those pages from
adult coloring books that you've finished?
This is one from a pad that I colored.
The design was done in gold and I simply colored the rest.
Simply cut the design to the size you want and
add it to a card base.  For mine, I layered it
with a coordinating mat.
Here you can see how the gold shows.
It's really very pretty.
If you have a page you'd like to use,
cut it up, use it on cards, on a scrapbook page,
in a junk journal, or even make an envelope from it.
Don't let those colored pages go to waste,
pull them out and use them.
I hope you've been inspired in some way today,
I'm glad you stopped by for a visit.
Come again soon,
until then,
color something.

 

No comments: