My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Saturday, May 13, 2023

One Year Ago

Hello blog fans!
Today is my daughter and son in law's first anniversary.
I thought I'd show you some of the pictures I've been 
working with for their scrapbooks of the wedding.
Yes, I said scrapbooks!
When I did Jaryd and Sara's wedding it ended up
being 6 full books and I'm pretty sure Kelsie and Brad's
will be about the same.
I don't have the layouts photographed yet and I have
so many more to do!
I will be sharing some of them very soon though.
Brad's crew
Their Ring Dude.
Brad - The Groom
Handsome guy!
They all love Brad!
My beautiful daughter, Kelsie - The Bride.
G-Pa gets his first look at Marie, the Flowergirl.
Mushy kissy face!
Bride and Groom at first look.
Our stunning granddaughter Marie.
The family.
Me with Kelsie.
Kelsie with Dad.
Jaryd and Kelsie
Brother and Sister.
With Brad's parents.
Brad with his Mom.
Kelsie and her girls.

Thanks for stopping today,
come again soon, I'll be posting some of the
wedding layouts and I'm happy with how they
are turning out.
Until then,
tell your family you love them.

 

No comments: