My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Circles and Stripes Challenge #33

Hello blog friends!
It's time for another Eureka! Stamps Challenge.
For the particulars about how to play along, go to
This weeks challenge is
 "Circles and Stripes"
I used some striped paper and punched circles for my card.
I simply layered the circles and added the flower and butterflies.

My card opens to a little box that contains the sentiment.
I used
"Sunshine Day" (#15003)

I stamped the sentiment onto white card stock and used
FlexMarkers to color the little flowers.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you will join the challenge and let us see what you create.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Awesome folds. Love the way you have showcased this sentiment.

Roxie said...

Very cool card design with the circles on the gate fold, nice paper too.