My Other Pages

To make it easier to read about our trip to Ireland, I have made a page that is just for that. There is a tab above for Ireland Trip 2014 or click on the Home tab to read my other posts. I have also created a new page for My Weight Loss Journey if you are interested in that, click on the tab above.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Circles and Stripes Challenge #33

Hello blog friends!
It's time for another Eureka! Stamps Challenge.
For the particulars about how to play along, go to
This weeks challenge is
 "Circles and Stripes"
I used some striped paper and punched circles for my card.
I simply layered the circles and added the flower and butterflies.

My card opens to a little box that contains the sentiment.
I used
"Sunshine Day" (#15003)

I stamped the sentiment onto white card stock and used
FlexMarkers to color the little flowers.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope you will join the challenge and let us see what you create.
 
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Awesome folds. Love the way you have showcased this sentiment.

Roxie said...

Very cool card design with the circles on the gate fold, nice paper too.